Picnic Days are an extension of the regular school day. They are held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons from 12pm to 3pm, October through May. The cost of the program is $20 per day, payable upon registration. A child may attend picnic day only on days when he/she is in school.
Each child should bring lunch (with a drink) in a labeled lunch bag and a towel or blanket for rest time. Your child’s belongings will be kept in the cubbies outside of the Director’s office during school.
The Picnic Day Signup Schedule for 2016-2017 is:
- September 23 – Sign-ups for October
- October 21 – Sign-ups for November
- November 18 – Sign-ups for December & January
- January 27 – Sign-ups for February
- February 24 – Sign-ups for March
- March 17 – Sign-ups for April
- April 21– Sign-ups for May
Should you have any questions regarding Picnic Day signups, cancellations, policies or procedures, please refer to the Picnic Day section in the Nursery School Handbook.